<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1853301270810010654?origin\x3dhttp://the-imperfect-gal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, March 19, 2010 ' 4:54 PM Y
& your love is all i ever wanted

yo ppl :D

this is my eng compo :P

get u all's opinion bout it

^^

What I learnt in my secondary school life


As I look back in my life, I realized that many things in happened when I was in secondary school. Even now, still being in secondary school, I feel that there are many things that I have yet to learn. Learning for me, has been in many ways, a wonderful thing. Secondary school, learning would be in class paying attention to teacher and that is what I do. But to me learning is not always holding the textbook in front of my face and reading


Firstly, I learnt that friends are very important. They are the people that shape who we are and make us better people in life. Having friends also meant that trusting and not betraying them, which I learnt the hard way. Just last year, me friendship ended with one of my close friends due to my silliness and not knowing how much it would affect her. Even till this day, I still regret doing it and really wish to have my friend again. With that being said, I have been betrayed by my friends too. Well, whoever said life was fair? Having experienced that myself, I also learnt that not everyone can be trusted and learning how to choose my friends carefully.


Secondly, I also learnt how to manage my time properly. When in primary school, I did not really manage my time properly. I always went out with friends and did my assignments at last minute or not doing them at all. Now, having more assignments, I realized that if I did not do my work, I would lose my CA marks. So, now I manage my time properly and if I still had time, I would go out with my friends. With this, I also learnt about love or crushes. I know I am not the only one with crushes but sometimes, I do get distracted from my studies. I think that having crushes are still ok, but not until it affects our studies and we can maintain good results.

Now, I feel that going through all these hard times have thought me to be stronger and that what I learnt in my secondary school life would not be forgotten and cherished

(376 words)








THT GIRLY
Julia じゅりあ
happy 15th this year :D
im a hyper active girl who loves laughin ALOT and non stop , im sometimes 100% mentally unstable and can go crazy :P sometimes, i hav an attitude problem, but thats me and no1 is perfect, so i dont care came into this unfair world on 22 Jan, but learning to love it if ur here onli to comment comment, i dont your beady eyes in here shoo!! tyvm :)

MY LOVEY

there's onli 1 guy in my heart and he is ♥WeiBin♥
he is my everything and i love him the most [200608]
without him, there is no me
my fwens and Pipi family are all ♥ by me
they are the best ppl i've ever met and love them all
anime/manga :D
kyo, koi wo hajimemasu ♥♥
gakuen alice♥♥
fairytail♥♥
naruto , naruto shippuden ♥♥

SCREAM YOUR HEARTS OUTY

ShoutMix chat widget


RUN BABY RUN!!Y
Shi Jie dar XD
Shi Li
Rachel
2e4/09
Amelia
Charmaine
ferrine
Fiona
nicholas chew
Sherman
timothy
Tracy
Ruben
Wendy
Wenyu
SzeYing
WeiXiang
Alphonse
FangYi
Verine
Nicholas ng
Brenda
WanYi
Zoey
Shina
Yu Xuan
Hannah


crazy musicY